Bespoke Internal Doors
We specialise in enhancing homes aesthetically and in value by reliable and appealing bespoke feature doors and architectural ironmongery.
Who we work with best
The Denleigh team specialise in working with designers, architects, property developers and building contractors.
Where we work
Our custom made doors enhance houses in London and across the south of England.
Why might you choose a bespoke door?
- Oversize doors for grand appearance
- Non standard door sizes
- Unique timber veneer
- Special stain or lacquer
- Distinctive mould or bead
- Custom inlays
The bespoke doors we manufacture
The Denleigh bespoke internal feature door service, allows discerning professionals to have nonstandard size doors in a host of styles and timber along with custom inlays, beads and panels, such as:
● Finishes: Oak, Walnut, Wenge, Zebrano, Ebony, Oak Stains, Painted and more
● Styles: Flush, Beaded, V-grove, Panelled
● Glazed Options available
● Cores: FD30, FD60, Solid Core
● Bespoke sizes to fit apertures
Our trustworthy client services include:
- Premium doors from quality assured manufacturers
- Door scheduling
- Specifications and quotations tailored to meet your needs
- Lead time is typically 6 to 8 weeks for prefinished doors
- Advice from knowledgeable friendly staff with carpentry experience
- Technical support
“All doors arrived on schedule and are now nearly all fitted, excellent quality and we are very pleased.” Delighted Hampshire Architect
Our Door Collection of non-bespoke doors is an alternative option.
Ironmongery to compliment your internal doors whether contemporary or traditional, in a number of styles and finishes.
Our growing portfolio of case studies illustrates the wealth of projects we have supported and demonstrates our working partnership with developers, designers, architects and builders.