Corporate social responsibility policy
Policy brief & purpose
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy refers to our responsibility towards our people, community, environment and the wider world, and to ensure that we operate in an ethical manner.
This policy applies to Denleigh and its staff, and our partners and suppliers.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our social responsibility falls under two categories, namely: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our commitment to legal standards and our willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is our initiatives to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
• Respect the law
• Follow our values in our STRETCH culture statement
• Respect human rights and operate in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
• Respect its staff, customer, suppliers and partners
• Abide by our ISO9001 Quality policy and procedures
• Follow our internal policies and procedures
• Ensure that all our business operations are legitimate
• Operate in a safe and fair manner
• Follow anti-bribery, anti-corruption practices and anti-money laundering procedures
• Protect the environment by practices our Environmental policy
• Keep our staff and visitors safe and well by adhering to our Health & Safety policy and relevant legislation and regulations
• Support diversity and inclusion as per our Equalities policy
• Ensure all staff receive role-appropriate ethical training
• Make donations or give aid to advance education and alleviate those in need
• Encourage staff volunteering
• Promote environmental issues, such as recycling, conserving energy
• Supporting the community through initiatives or educational programs
• Promote ongoing learning for staff
• Encourage creativity amongst staff and its partners
We’ll readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business. It is the responsibility of all employees to identify and report incidents of CSR Policy non-conformance, and ideas for improvement.
Reviewed 20th April 2021